Our aim is to delight you with our products and service.
If you would like to request a refund, credit or replacement because:
- You are not satisfied with the quality of the goods:
- You have decided the goods provided are not suitable for the task:
- The item was in stock and you believe it was not delivered correctly:
- You simply changed your mind about the product you purchased from us:
- Or any other reason not listed here:
You are required to contact Materials Handling Solutions (MHS) within 24 hours from the end of the period when the goods were scheduled for delivery.
We will assess your claim for a refund, credit or replacement.
We cannot guarantee that you claim will be accepted and a full refund will be given as the goods must still be in new & unused condition.
There will be a restocking fee charged for any claim that is accepted. This fee varies from product to product, it is advisable to enquire what the restocking fee is at the time of your request as in some cases it may be as much as 100% of the purchase price.
We will endeavor to work with you to achieve an acceptable outcome for all involved as our goal is to maintain a good long term relationship with you and our suppliers.